In the Netherlands we drink on average more than 3 cups per day.
This makes us one of the largest coffee drinkers in the world.
Many studies have been done on the influence of coffee on your health.
Drinking a few cups a day is healthy, according to scientists. Good news for coffee lovers. Coffee is therefore part of a healthy lifestyle.
It doesn’t matter whether you drink decaffeinated coffee or coffee with caffeine, ground or instant coffee. All these types of coffee have a positive effect on your health.
The main reason to drink coffee is that it tastes good, but even if you don’t like it you should drink coffee.
- Below are some reasons why:
- Coffee has a calming effect
- Coffee improves sports performance
- Coffee stimulates fat burning
- Coffee is a source of antioxidants
- Less chance of cardiovascular disease
- Protection against Parkinson’s – liver cirrhosis – Alzheimer’s – Type 2 diabetes
- Coffee is good for liver
- Coffee stimulates our brain activity and speeds up reaction time
- Coffee stimulates the feeling of happiness
Researchers believe that the positive effects are due to the fact that our heart structure changes when we drink coffee. This was evident from various studies. The coffee drinkers had a healthier heart, or at least larger heart chambers, which allowed them to pump more blood. Only good news for the caffeine junkies among us.
Coffee is full of good substances, can significantly reduce the risk of various diseases and that can ensure that you live longer!
Enough reasons to drink coffee!